A brand audit is an in-depth examination of your brand to identify what you're doing well, spot areas for improvement, and assess your position in the market compared with your competitors.
So, how exactly do you conduct one?
A recent infographic (below) from Superside explores the basics in a six-step guide.
The piece looks at the core pillars of a successful brand audit and covers what to do after completing the process.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Less Humor, More Inspiration: The Messaging People Want From Brands
- Six Ways to Build Brand Influence Using Thought Leaders in Your Organization
- The Nine Most Common Brand-Positioning Mistakes
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]
- How to Effectively Build Your Brand Within Emerging Virtual Worlds
- Brand Extensions: A Strategic Path to Growth