A brand audit is an in-depth examination of your brand to identify what you're doing well, spot areas for improvement, and assess your position in the market compared with your competitors.
So, how exactly do you conduct one?
A recent infographic (below) from Superside explores the basics in a six-step guide.
The piece looks at the core pillars of a successful brand audit and covers what to do after completing the process.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "A Six-Step Guide to Conducting a Brand Audit [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- The Power and Value of Brand: Maggie Gross on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Brands Americans Feel Most Intimately Connected to in 2021
- Are Businesses Creating and Using Brand Guidelines?
- Why B2B Branding Is More Important Than Ever
- Objective Product Data: An Underrated Driver of Trust and Storytelling