A brand audit is an in-depth examination of your brand to identify what you're doing well, spot areas for improvement, and assess your position in the market compared with your competitors.
So, how exactly do you conduct one?
A recent infographic (below) from Superside explores the basics in a six-step guide.
The piece looks at the core pillars of a successful brand audit and covers what to do after completing the process.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- A Branding Geek's Five Brand-Naming Rules You Shouldn't Hesitate to Break
- Four Ways to Improve Brand Loyalty [Infographic]
- The 30 Brands B2B Professionals Trust Most
- The Difference Between Rebranding and Debranding [Infographic]
- Developing an Indispensable B2B Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy: Mitch Duckler on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2022