How exactly do you create an effective piece of content?
A recent infographic (below) from Orbit Media Studios outlines an effective strategy for developing high-performing articles.
The piece covers the 17-step process the firm follows internally, from developing the concept to editing and polishing.
It also shows when and how to reach out to your external network for feedback and contributions.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The 4Es of Video: How to Align Your Marketing Content Strategy With Buyer Expectations
- The State of Video Marketing in 2021 [Infographic]
- 12 Key Digital Content Distribution Channels [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Brand's Storytelling More Compelling
- How to Create a Corporate Video Brief: Use This Easy Template