Women are well represented in marketing in North America across all career levels, according to recent research from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions.
However, women of color are underrepresented in marketing leadership roles.
The report was based on jobs data from LinkedIn's platform as well as research from other sources.
An infographic (below) explores the findings, including representation by industry and race.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]