How can you use measurement to boost the success of your email marketing?
An infographic (below) from Salesforce looks at what key email metrics mean and explores how you can use them to optimize your campaigns.
Although the piece is focused on insights provided via Salesforce's email marketing dashboard, the advice is applicable across platforms.
In addition to delivering an overview of the metrics, the infographic also provides some broad benchmarks so you can assess your performance relative to other marketers.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Measurement & Analytics:
- How Marketers Can Use Identity Graphs to Understand Their Customers Better
- The Fight Against Bot Traffic: Three Ways Marketing and Security Can Partner
- How Marketers Can Navigate a World Minus Cookies: Jodi Daniels on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Third-Party Cookie and Data Deprecation: What's a Marketer to Do?
- Why Google Analytics 4 Requires Your Immediate Attention | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- A B2B Marketer's Guide to Marketing Attribution: Bonnie Crater on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]