Did you know that 90% of high-performing employees exhibit high emotional intelligence?
That's in part because high emotional intelligence is linked to stronger interpersonal relationships and greater leadership skills.
An infographic (below) from GradSchoolCenter delves into exactly what emotional intelligence is and why it's often key to career success.
The piece also explores how to grow your emotional intelligence.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Career Success [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- LinkedIn's Top Companies to Work for in 2022 [Infographic]
- The Top Challenges Women Face in Revenue-Generating Roles
- The Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data on Marketing Jobs: 'The Great Reshuffle' Is Real
- How Employers Can Foster a Stronger Culture and Reduce Burnout
- The State of B2B Marketing Training