Did you know that 90% of high-performing employees exhibit high emotional intelligence?
That's in part because high emotional intelligence is linked to stronger interpersonal relationships and greater leadership skills.
An infographic (below) from GradSchoolCenter delves into exactly what emotional intelligence is and why it's often key to career success.
The piece also explores how to grow your emotional intelligence.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]