Did you know that 90% of high-performing employees exhibit high emotional intelligence?
That's in part because high emotional intelligence is linked to stronger interpersonal relationships and greater leadership skills.
An infographic (below) from GradSchoolCenter delves into exactly what emotional intelligence is and why it's often key to career success.
The piece also explores how to grow your emotional intelligence.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Reach the Right Candidates With Programmatic Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2022
- The Top 10 Workplace Skills Trending on Search [Infographic]
- Four Ways Marketers Can Triumph Over the 'Great Resignation'
- 12 Tips for Making a Standout LinkedIn Profile [Infographic]
- The Top Benefits of Hybrid and Remote Work According to CEOs [Infographic]