Graphic design will be more striking and more inclusive in 2022.
That's according to Venngage, which recently published its predictions for the year ahead.
An infographic (below) presents the graphic design trends that the company believes will define 2022.
The piece covers eight shifts to watch, including the increased use of bold backgrounds, colorful icons, and diverse visuals.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Define 2022 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Traditional Content Marketing Is Broken—Here's How Amplified Marketing Can Fix It
- The Podcast Boom: Audience and Content Trends
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful