Content creators and influencers say their favorite social platforms are TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube, according to recent research from The Influencer Marketing Factory.
Creators and influencers also say these are the platforms that they make the most money from.
The report was based on data from two surveys, one of 500 content creators (curators, social media influencers, bloggers, videographers, etc.) and one of 600 people who consume creator content.
An infographic (below) covers key findings from the surveys, including creators' earning trends and how consumers of content feel about tipping creators.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Traditional Content Marketing Is Broken—Here's How Amplified Marketing Can Fix It
- The Podcast Boom: Audience and Content Trends
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful