Content creators and influencers say their favorite social platforms are TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube, according to recent research from The Influencer Marketing Factory.
Creators and influencers also say these are the platforms that they make the most money from.
The report was based on data from two surveys, one of 500 content creators (curators, social media influencers, bloggers, videographers, etc.) and one of 600 people who consume creator content.
An infographic (below) covers key findings from the surveys, including creators' earning trends and how consumers of content feel about tipping creators.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- What B2B Executives Want From Thought Leadership Content
- Six Tips for Generating More Leads With Your Marketing Content
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Blogging Benchmarks: Word Count, Frequency, Production, and Traffic Trends
- 2022 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends