Some 55% of people say they don't trust the companies they buy from as much as they used to.
How can you avoid that and ensure that your brand isn't losing loyalty?
An infographic (below) from Chattermill covers six strategies for maintaining customer trust, including owning up to mistakes and overtly displaying your brand's core values.
The piece also covers why customer trust is vital for every business.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- Why VoC and CX Can't Be One Size Fits All
- 10 Ways to Improve Customer Experience [Infographic]
- Three Steps to Personalizing the Overall Customer Experience
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth: Nate Brown on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Balancing Consumer Trust with Privacy-Safe Targeting: Three Tactics
- The Top Challenges to Providing an Exceptional B2B Customer Experience