Some 55% of people say they don't trust the companies they buy from as much as they used to.
How can you avoid that and ensure that your brand isn't losing loyalty?
An infographic (below) from Chattermill covers six strategies for maintaining customer trust, including owning up to mistakes and overtly displaying your brand's core values.
The piece also covers why customer trust is vital for every business.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Six Ways to Maintain Customer Trust [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- Three Things CXOs Must Know to Stay Relevant
- Five Ways to Use Empathy for Better B2B Marketing
- Building Better Customer Outcomes With a Customer Experience Quality Framework
- Four Ways to Reduce Churn and Create a Companywide Culture of Customer Success
- You Don't Close a Deal, You Open a Relationship