Gen Z is the fastest growing global audience demographic on LinkedIn.
So, how can marketers reach such a valuable cohort on the professional social network?
An infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions explores what it takes to stand out.
The piece looks at the considerations members of Gen Z take into account when looking at brands, such as purpose, reliability, and authenticity.
The infographic also provides examples of campaigns on LinkedIn that have successfully engaged Gen Z.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Stand Out to Gen Z on LinkedIn [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]