Gen Z is the fastest growing global audience demographic on LinkedIn.
So, how can marketers reach such a valuable cohort on the professional social network?
An infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions explores what it takes to stand out.
The piece looks at the considerations members of Gen Z take into account when looking at brands, such as purpose, reliability, and authenticity.
The infographic also provides examples of campaigns on LinkedIn that have successfully engaged Gen Z.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]