Gen Z is the fastest growing global audience demographic on LinkedIn.
So, how can marketers reach such a valuable cohort on the professional social network?
An infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions explores what it takes to stand out.
The piece looks at the considerations members of Gen Z take into account when looking at brands, such as purpose, reliability, and authenticity.
The infographic also provides examples of campaigns on LinkedIn that have successfully engaged Gen Z.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]