As you craft your 2022 SEO strategy, which search updates from 2021 should you be keeping in mind?
To help spark marketers' memories, PageTraffic created an infographic (below) recapping the key updates that Google made to its search algorithm last year.
The piece covers the ten most influential 2021 updates in chronological order.
It also provides advice for how marketers can optimize their content for these updates.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search:
- A Complete Guide to Anchor Text Optimization in Four Steps
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Get Keyword Ideas for Your Website: A Beginner's Guide
- A Marketer's Guide to SEO in 2022: Franco Valentino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022