As you craft your 2022 SEO strategy, which search updates from 2021 should you be keeping in mind?
To help spark marketers' memories, PageTraffic created an infographic (below) recapping the key updates that Google made to its search algorithm last year.
The piece covers the ten most influential 2021 updates in chronological order.
It also provides advice for how marketers can optimize their content for these updates.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "10 Important Google Search Algorithm Updates From 2021 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search:
- A Marketer's Guide to SEO in 2022: Franco Valentino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022
- How to Use Google Search Console Insights for Your SEO Strategy
- Marketers' Top SEO Priorities in 2022
- SEO, Sleeping Outside, and Super Tuscan Wine: Wil Reynolds on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]