What does it take to build a successful online community?
An infographic (below) from Guild presents the elements for planning, launching, and sustaining an online community in the form of a periodic table.
The table is structured around 10 categories: community strategy, community types, community management techniques, social media platforms, community platforms, community goals, community management roles, community membership roles, community governance, community checklists, and community member motivations.
This accompanying blog post covers each of the categories in depth.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget—Recession Strategies and Tips: Lindsay Boyajian Hagan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Pros and Cons of Printed Marketing Materials
- Customer Marketing: The Key to Surviving the Economic Downturn
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]