What does it take to build a successful online community?
An infographic (below) from Guild presents the elements for planning, launching, and sustaining an online community in the form of a periodic table.
The table is structured around 10 categories: community strategy, community types, community management techniques, social media platforms, community platforms, community goals, community management roles, community membership roles, community governance, community checklists, and community member motivations.
This accompanying blog post covers each of the categories in depth.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- The State of Competitive Intelligence: Four Trends
- Flexibility That's Focused to Attain B2B Marketing Nirvana: Paul Ince on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]