Are you looking for ways to make your podcast more engaging and have it stand out from the competition?
An infographic (below) from Media Update covers how to give your podcast a creative boost.
Specifically, it looks at four approaches: using interactive elements, featuring everyday people, allowing your passion to shine through, and getting out of your comfort zone.
The piece explores why these work and provides advice for executing each.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- A Masterful B2B Marketing, Unthinkable Storytelling Masterclass: Jay Acunzo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]