Are you looking for ways to make your podcast more engaging and have it stand out from the competition?
An infographic (below) from Media Update covers how to give your podcast a creative boost.
Specifically, it looks at four approaches: using interactive elements, featuring everyday people, allowing your passion to shine through, and getting out of your comfort zone.
The piece explores why these work and provides advice for executing each.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Four Ways to Give Your Podcast a Creative Boost [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful
- How to Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine: Ian Anderson Gray on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The User-Generated Content Advertising Ecosystem [Infographic]