Why should B2B firms focus on aligning Marketing and Sales?
An infographic (below) from Xoombi covers some of the benefits of getting the teams on the same page.
Specifically, the piece looks at seven perks of alignment, including how it drives better marketing strategies and faster growth.
The infographic anchors each perk in a data point in order to highlight exactly how important alignment is to the bottom line.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- How to Find and Nurture the Entrepreneurs in Your Company
- Does Marketing or Sales Own Customer Strategy?
- Five Tips for Effective Communication With Distributed Teams
- Taking the Long View: The Hardest But Most Valuable Way to Run an Agency
- What We've Got Here, Marketers, Is a Failure to Communicate (Marketing's Value)
- Data Privacy Dates to Watch for in 2023—And How to Prepare