Marketers constantly face a range of difficult challenges, from having to meet tight deadlines to needing to come up with fresh creative ideas.
All of that can take a toll over time and lead to burnout.
An infographic (below) from Media Update looks at how marketers can look after their mental health.
Specifically, the piece explores four ways to maintain happiness and creativity: being mindful, setting boundaries, getting enough rest, and celebrating wins.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Four Ways Marketers Can Look After Their Mental Health [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- LinkedIn's Top Companies to Work for in 2022 [Infographic]
- The Top Challenges Women Face in Revenue-Generating Roles
- The Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data on Marketing Jobs: 'The Great Reshuffle' Is Real
- How Employers Can Foster a Stronger Culture and Reduce Burnout
- The State of B2B Marketing Training