Marketers constantly face a range of difficult challenges, from having to meet tight deadlines to needing to come up with fresh creative ideas.
All of that can take a toll over time and lead to burnout.
An infographic (below) from Media Update looks at how marketers can look after their mental health.
Specifically, the piece explores four ways to maintain happiness and creativity: being mindful, setting boundaries, getting enough rest, and celebrating wins.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Ways Marketers Can Increase Their Productivity
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]