Which brands inspire so much loyalty that people want to immortalize them in ink?
To find out, DealA examined Instagram data, looking at the volume of posts tagged with the word "tattoo" as well as the brand name of 70 popular brands across a range of industries.
The researchers found Disney is the most tattooed brand by far, with more tattoo posts on Instagram than all of the other examined brands combined. Other top tattooed brands include Nintendo, Harley-Davidson, LEGO, and Nike.
An infographic (below) covers the full list of the 40 most commonly tattooed brands.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Most Commonly Tattooed Brands [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- The 10 Brands People Feel Most Intimately Connected to in 2022
- Be Positioned or Get Positioned: Do's and Don'ts for Transforming the Perception of Your Brand
- How a Unified Brand Multiplies ROI [Infographic]
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World: Eric Yaverbaum on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Pillars of B2B Brand Reputation Management
- How to Become a Trusted Voice in the Sustainability Conversation: Purna Virji on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]