Which brands inspire so much loyalty that people want to immortalize them in ink?
To find out, DealA examined Instagram data, looking at the volume of posts tagged with the word "tattoo" as well as the brand name of 70 popular brands across a range of industries.
The researchers found Disney is the most tattooed brand by far, with more tattoo posts on Instagram than all of the other examined brands combined. Other top tattooed brands include Nintendo, Harley-Davidson, LEGO, and Nike.
An infographic (below) covers the full list of the 40 most commonly tattooed brands.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- The 10 Strongest and Most Valuable Global B2B Brands
- Reframing Brand Measurement: It's Not Who, But Where
- The Most Hated Brand in Countries Around the World [Infographic]
- Expectation Branding: The Value of Losing Quickly and Owning Your Flaws
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding in 2023 and Beyond: Christine Gritmon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Less Humor, More Inspiration: The Messaging People Want From Brands