What does the past, present, and future of being a social media manager look like?
To find out, Socialinsider surveyed 300 marketers and conducted 11 one-on-one interviews with social media managers.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
The piece covers what social media managers were like as kids, what their day-to-day responsibilities and challenges are, and how they feel about the future.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Reach the Right Candidates With Programmatic Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2022
- The Top 10 Workplace Skills Trending on Search [Infographic]
- Four Ways Marketers Can Triumph Over the 'Great Resignation'
- 12 Tips for Making a Standout LinkedIn Profile [Infographic]
- The Top Benefits of Hybrid and Remote Work According to CEOs [Infographic]