Every e-commerce click is driven by human emotions, instincts, and perceptions.
So, how can businesses leverage human psychology to drive success?
An infographic (below) from Grazitti Interactive covers the areas of psychology that can help marketers.
Specifically, the piece explores the decision-making process, different types of e-commerce behaviors, common psychological triggers, and psychology principles that influence conversions.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- What Is Marketing Strategy? A Brief Introduction
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success: Jim Longo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Six Popular Colors Convey in Marketing [Infographic]
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy