Data can drive better marketing strategies and help make content more authoritative.
However, when data is interpreted incorrectly, it can lead marketers astray.
An infographic (below) from Geckoboard explores common data mistakes that should be avoided.
Specifically, it looks at 15 statistical fallacies that often lead to incorrect data analysis.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "15 Data Fallacies to Avoid [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Four Benchmarks of an Agency's Life Cycle—And How to Profit From Them
- How Cookie Loss Is Affecting Enterprise Marketing Strategies
- What Will a Cookieless Future Look Like Five Years On?
- Never Stop 'Dating' Your Customer: Three Ways to Nurture Relationships
- How to Use Psychology in E-Commerce [Infographic]
- The Top Three Ingredients of a Smart B2B2C Marketing Strategy