Data can drive better marketing strategies and help make content more authoritative.
However, when data is interpreted incorrectly, it can lead marketers astray.
An infographic (below) from Geckoboard explores common data mistakes that should be avoided.
Specifically, it looks at 15 statistical fallacies that often lead to incorrect data analysis.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers
- Do More With Less: Six Smart Ways to Balance Brand & Demand to Drive Growth in Tough Times
- What to Keep In-House and When to Use an Agency: A Four-Part Decision Framework
- B2B Marketing Budget and Spend Trends for 2024