Data can drive better marketing strategies and help make content more authoritative.
However, when data is interpreted incorrectly, it can lead marketers astray.
An infographic (below) from Geckoboard explores common data mistakes that should be avoided.
Specifically, it looks at 15 statistical fallacies that often lead to incorrect data analysis.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- The State of Competitive Intelligence: Four Trends
- Flexibility That's Focused to Attain B2B Marketing Nirvana: Paul Ince on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]