Marketers can achieve stronger results from Reddit ads vs. ads on other social networks because people visit the platform to actively engage with communities and specific topics rather than to passively scroll.
That's according to a recent infographic (below) from Reddit.
By presenting data related to user behavior and community engagement, the infographic makes the case for why ads are especially effective on Reddit.
It also looks at why Reddit ads are effective for achieving certain advertiser goals, such as influencing purchases.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Digital Ad Strategy 101: A Starting Point
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success: Matthew O'Connor on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Identify What Advertising Strategy Is Best for Your Business: Rebecca Bugger on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Interactive Ad Campaigns to Generate Leads
- Five Ways Digital Attribution Can Improve ROAS for CTV/OTT Advertising
- Seven Results-Driven Paid Strategies for B2B Marketing