Kenda Macdonald, the Demand Generation Consulting Practice Lead at MarketingProfs, took the stage at the Forrester B2B Summit in Austin in early May 2022 to deliver an information-packed presentation on how marketers can dramatically increase the efficacy of their lead gen efforts by using principles of neuroscience.
The 20-minute presentation (video below) was followed by a lively discussion, prompting one CMO in attendance to say it was the best session he'd attended so far at the conference.
Macdonald, who majored in forensic psychology and worked in marketing automation, noticed early on in her career that marketers weren't designing customer journeys based on human behavior. She went on to do something about that.
She is the author of the best-selling book Hack the Buyer Brain and the founder of the world's only behavioral marketing automation agency. She has combined her proficiency in both psychology and marketing to create a framework for demand generation that gets better results.
Check out her talk at the Forrester conference:
Additional demand generation resources featuring Kenda Macdonald
- Free webinar: Fewer Random Acts of Content
- PRO webinar: Sales Cycle Stages: Creating the Perfect Pipeline [B2B Backstage]
- MarketingProfs Master Class: The Secret to My (Demand Gen) Success (4.5 hours, 22 lessons)
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- How to Build a High-Conversion Evergreen Lead Funnel: A Five-Step Guide
- How to Rev Up the B2B Account-Based Demand Engine to Accelerate Results
- How to Make Thought Leadership a B2B Demand-Gen Dynamo
- How to Build a B2B Lead Gen Webinar
- The Power of a B2B Referral Generation Program | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Save a Leaking Lead Generation Pool