By 2031 it's estimated that the combined income of Gen Z will account for a quarter of global earnings and surpass the combined income of Millennials.
So, what do marketers need to know about connecting with members of such a large, influential, and disruptive generation?
An infographic (below) from Rave Reviews explores data points on how Gen Z relates to brands.
Some of the areas it explores include Gen Z's spending habits, favorite brands, values, and digital platform preferences.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Expectation Branding: The Value of Losing Quickly and Owning Your Flaws
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding in 2023 and Beyond: Christine Gritmon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Less Humor, More Inspiration: The Messaging People Want From Brands
- Six Ways to Build Brand Influence Using Thought Leaders in Your Organization
- The Nine Most Common Brand-Positioning Mistakes
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]