By 2031 it's estimated that the combined income of Gen Z will account for a quarter of global earnings and surpass the combined income of Millennials.
So, what do marketers need to know about connecting with members of such a large, influential, and disruptive generation?
An infographic (below) from Rave Reviews explores data points on how Gen Z relates to brands.
Some of the areas it explores include Gen Z's spending habits, favorite brands, values, and digital platform preferences.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Research: Now Is the Time for Brand Marketing (And Why Data Matters for Brand Marketers)
- Developing an Indispensable Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Brand + Demand: Taking B2B Marketing From Cost Center to Value Center
- The Boomerang Brand: Five Ways to Avoid It and One Time to Embrace It
- The 100 Most Valuable Global Brands [Infographic]
- The 12 Breakthrough Brands of 2023 [Infographic]