By 2031 it's estimated that the combined income of Gen Z will account for a quarter of global earnings and surpass the combined income of Millennials.
So, what do marketers need to know about connecting with members of such a large, influential, and disruptive generation?
An infographic (below) from Rave Reviews explores data points on how Gen Z relates to brands.
Some of the areas it explores include Gen Z's spending habits, favorite brands, values, and digital platform preferences.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Brand Extensions: A Strategic Path to Growth
- The Most Valuable Global Brands
- Branding vs. Brand Identity: Five Key Differences and How to Do Both Effectively
- A Branding Geek's Five Brand-Naming Rules You Shouldn't Hesitate to Break
- Four Ways to Improve Brand Loyalty [Infographic]
- The 30 Brands B2B Professionals Trust Most