Most CEOs say remote and hybrid work arrangements are better for employee productivity, work-life balance, and mental health.
That's according to a recent survey conducted by Expert Market.
An infographic (below) explores findings from the research.
It looks at what CEOs believe are the biggest benefits and downsides of remote work and hybrid work for employees.
The infographic also looks at what CEOs believe are the biggest benefits of remote and hybrid work for companies.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Reach the Right Candidates With Programmatic Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2022
- The Top 10 Workplace Skills Trending on Search [Infographic]
- Four Ways Marketers Can Triumph Over the 'Great Resignation'
- 12 Tips for Making a Standout LinkedIn Profile [Infographic]
- The Pain of Marketing Leaders: Why We're Overwhelmed and What We Can Do About It