Most CEOs say remote and hybrid work arrangements are better for employee productivity, work-life balance, and mental health.
That's according to a recent survey conducted by Expert Market.
An infographic (below) explores findings from the research.
It looks at what CEOs believe are the biggest benefits and downsides of remote work and hybrid work for employees.
The infographic also looks at what CEOs believe are the biggest benefits of remote and hybrid work for companies.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]
- What's Driving the 'Great Resignation': A Look at Why Workers Quit
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]