How can you write content that resonates with your audiences?
To help marketers become more effective writers, the content team at Semrush took a look at their own tactics.
An infographic (below) covers seven of their recommendations for writing content effectively.
It provides tips on everything from how to craft your overall approach (write directly to one person) to how to make your writing more lively (ban banality).
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Serious Content Marketing Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Dominate 2023 [Infographic]
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]