User-generated content (UGC) can help marketers achieve success in a range of ways, including by establishing authenticity and making ads more memorable.
That's according to an infographic (below) from ShortStack.
It covers twelve data points highlighting the power of UGC.
The infographic delves into why UGC is important, how it is especially effective for certain industries, how it compares with traditional ads, and how it can improve social media campaigns.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Content Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers
- Why Now Is the Time to Add Video to Your Marketing Budget
- Why B2B Marketers Need to 'Prove It' With a Trust-Building Content Strategy: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]