Brand loyalty is essential to establishing a strong customer base and driving repeat sales.
So, how can you build strong and lasting ties with customers?
An infographic (below) from Media Update covers how businesses of all types can improve brand loyalty.
Specifically, it explores four approaches: providing exceptional customer service, building a community, highlighting your brand's best attributes, and offering loyalty programs. There's also a bonus tip at the end.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Less Humor, More Inspiration: The Messaging People Want From Brands
- Six Ways to Build Brand Influence Using Thought Leaders in Your Organization
- The Nine Most Common Brand-Positioning Mistakes
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]
- How to Effectively Build Your Brand Within Emerging Virtual Worlds
- Brand Extensions: A Strategic Path to Growth