Brand loyalty is essential to establishing a strong customer base and driving repeat sales.
So, how can you build strong and lasting ties with customers?
An infographic (below) from Media Update covers how businesses of all types can improve brand loyalty.
Specifically, it explores four approaches: providing exceptional customer service, building a community, highlighting your brand's best attributes, and offering loyalty programs. There's also a bonus tip at the end.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- A Branding Geek's Five Brand-Naming Rules You Shouldn't Hesitate to Break
- The 30 Brands B2B Professionals Trust Most
- The Difference Between Rebranding and Debranding [Infographic]
- Developing an Indispensable B2B Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy: Mitch Duckler on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2022
- Different Is Better Than Better, Part 2: Sally Hogshead on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]