Brand loyalty is essential to establishing a strong customer base and driving repeat sales.
So, how can you build strong and lasting ties with customers?
An infographic (below) from Media Update covers how businesses of all types can improve brand loyalty.
Specifically, it explores four approaches: providing exceptional customer service, building a community, highlighting your brand's best attributes, and offering loyalty programs. There's also a bonus tip at the end.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- The 10 Strongest and Most Valuable Global B2B Brands
- Reframing Brand Measurement: It's Not Who, But Where
- The Most Hated Brand in Countries Around the World [Infographic]
- Expectation Branding: The Value of Losing Quickly and Owning Your Flaws
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding in 2023 and Beyond: Christine Gritmon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Less Humor, More Inspiration: The Messaging People Want From Brands