Brand loyalty is essential to establishing a strong customer base and driving repeat sales.
So, how can you build strong and lasting ties with customers?
An infographic (below) from Media Update covers how businesses of all types can improve brand loyalty.
Specifically, it explores four approaches: providing exceptional customer service, building a community, highlighting your brand's best attributes, and offering loyalty programs. There's also a bonus tip at the end.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- The 100 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2023 [Infographic]
- How to Craft Your Brand's Elevator Pitch
- Research: Now Is the Time for Brand Marketing (And Why Data Matters for Brand Marketers)
- Developing an Indispensable Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Brand + Demand: Taking B2B Marketing From Cost Center to Value Center
- The Boomerang Brand: Five Ways to Avoid It and One Time to Embrace It