B2B technology buyers are increasingly turning to digital channels to gather information during decision-making and to actually make purchases.
How can you ensure such changing buyer behavior doesn't derail your growth?
It looks at how buying behavior is changing, why always-on engagement is increasingly essential to success, and how to market effectively to digital-first buyers.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget—Recession Strategies and Tips: Lindsay Boyajian Hagan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Pros and Cons of Printed Marketing Materials
- Customer Marketing: The Key to Surviving the Economic Downturn
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]