B2B technology buyers are increasingly turning to digital channels to gather information during decision-making and to actually make purchases.
How can you ensure such changing buyer behavior doesn't derail your growth?
An infographic (below) from IDC and SAP explores how to adapt your sales and marketing approaches to reach today's tech buyers.
It looks at how buying behavior is changing, why always-on engagement is increasingly essential to success, and how to market effectively to digital-first buyers.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Growth Triad: Data, Tech, and Creativity