Providing a great customer experience is essential to reducing churn and driving repeat sales.
So, how can you ensure you're delivering an experience that meets—or even exceeds—expectations?
An infographic (below) from Notify Visitors looks at ways to improve customer experience.
Specifically, it explores 10 proven tactics: social listening, ensuring consistency, personalization, streamlining purchasing, resolving issues, creating email workflows, onboarding, lead nurturing, reducing churn, and rewarding loyalty.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- Three Steps to Personalizing the Overall Customer Experience
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth: Nate Brown on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Balancing Consumer Trust with Privacy-Safe Targeting: Three Tactics
- The Top Challenges to Providing an Exceptional B2B Customer Experience
- How to Spark Customer Delight in Unexpected Places
- How Superior Product Experiences Can Fuel Exceptional Customer Experiences: Three Considerations