How did the pandemic change workplace communication? Which technologies saw jumps in usage? What types of communication do workers now prefer?
It looks at why effective workplace communication matters, how employees and managers prefer to communicate, programs that saw increases in use during the pandemic, and stats about workplace communication tools.
The infographic also provides five tips for effective workplace communication.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Communications:
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top 10 Passive-Aggressive Workplace Email Phrases [Infographic]
- Four Questions to Ask to Ensure Marketing Messaging Success [Infographic]
- The Three Pillars of Winning Communication—Value, Passion, and Connection | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Why Marketing Needs to Cultivate Conversation and Community: Revisiting 'The Cluetrain Manifesto'
- The Three Pillars of Winning Communication—Value, Passion, and Connection: Steve Multer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]