Are in-person business events making a comeback?
To find out, Bizzabo conducted a survey in June and July, 2022, among 234 event organizers.
An infographic (below) looks at findings from the research.
It explores how many in-person events organizers are planning, the types of events organizers are putting on their calendars, and how events budgets are changing.
The infographic also delves into whether attendees now feel comfortable at in-person events and how organizers measure success.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Events:
- Virtual Event Trends: Businesses' Future Plans and Top Challenges
- Three Tips for Hosting Small, More Frequent, Inclusive Events (And Why You Should)
- Webinar Invitations: Examples and Best-Practices
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok
- Event-Led Growth, A Powerful B2B Marketing Strategy: Mark Kilens on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Rethinking Industry Events: Get Comfortable With Flexibility