Measurement is fundamental to understanding and improving your social media marketing.
So, which metrics should be you paying attention to?
An infographic (below) from Semrush covers the key performance indicators (KPIs) to track.
It looks at the essential KPIs for seven major platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, and Twitter.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Measurement & Analytics:
- How Marketers Can Navigate a World Minus Cookies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Design Surveys to Make Better Business Decisions [Infographic]
- Mastering the Revenue Attribution Puzzle: Tish Millsap on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Perils of Relying on Self-Reported Survey Respondents [Infographic]
- Unraveling the Mysteries of Marketing Attribution | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Seven GA4 Metrics to Help You Master User Behavior Analysis