Some 64% of American workers say they've had to deal with a toxic client in the past two years.
That's according to a survey conducted by Inc and Go of 1,000 people in the United States who are currently employed.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
Specifically, it looks at the most common signs of a toxic client and breaks down which signs are seen most often by employees, managers, and business leaders.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How to Overcome Poor Communication to Drive Marketing Performance in 2023
- Three Ways to Help Women Join the Ranks of Agency Owners
- It's The Golden Age of Marketing. So Why Is the Fractional Model So Attractive?
- Is Microlearning the Future of Workplace Training? [Infographic]
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Delegation Tips From 10 Successful Leaders [Infographic]