Some 64% of American workers say they've had to deal with a toxic client in the past two years.
That's according to a survey conducted by Inc and Go of 1,000 people in the United States who are currently employed.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
Specifically, it looks at the most common signs of a toxic client and breaks down which signs are seen most often by employees, managers, and business leaders.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- Empowering Sales Success—The Role of Marketing in Sales Enablement: Owen Richards on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Has a Data Problem, and Here's What Can Fix It
- How to Attract and Retain Top B2B Marketing Talent
- How Employers' Political Stances Affect Recruiting and Retention
- What Remote Workers Do While on the Clock [Infographic]
- Delegate Like a Pro: Five Techniques for Getting More Done While Empowering Your Team