Some 64% of American workers say they've had to deal with a toxic client in the past two years.
That's according to a survey conducted by Inc and Go of 1,000 people in the United States who are currently employed.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
Specifically, it looks at the most common signs of a toxic client and breaks down which signs are seen most often by employees, managers, and business leaders.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Company Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: How to Overcome Challenges and Drive True Change
- How to Budget Strategically for Your Digital Marketing Campaigns
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023: Paul Flaharty on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why In-House Brand and Creative Teams Restructure
- Do You Really Need to Hold That Meeting? [Infographic]
- Workplace Communication Trends for 2022 [Infographic]