Which brands do members of Gen Z tend to like much more compared with adults in general?
To find out, Visual Capitalist looked at Morning Consult data for US Gen Z brand preferences versus the brand preferences of all US adults.
The researchers found TikTok, Discord, and Snapchat have the biggest gaps between Gen Z brand favorability and overall brand favorability.
An infographic (below) covers the full list of the 20 brands that Gen Z favor.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Why You Need a Brand Style Guide (Even If you Think You Don't)
- Nine Rebranding Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
- How the Barbie Movie's Marketing Genius Can Inspire Your Podcast—and Your Own Marketing
- Whiteboard Animation Videos Are Also for Branding: Here's How to Get It Right
- Four Steps to Get Your Team Writing in Your Brand's Voice
- The 100 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2023 [Infographic]