Which brands do members of Gen Z tend to like much more compared with adults in general?
To find out, Visual Capitalist looked at Morning Consult data for US Gen Z brand preferences versus the brand preferences of all US adults.
The researchers found TikTok, Discord, and Snapchat have the biggest gaps between Gen Z brand favorability and overall brand favorability.
An infographic (below) covers the full list of the 20 brands that Gen Z favor.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Research: Now Is the Time for Brand Marketing (And Why Data Matters for Brand Marketers)
- Developing an Indispensable Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Brand + Demand: Taking B2B Marketing From Cost Center to Value Center
- The Boomerang Brand: Five Ways to Avoid It and One Time to Embrace It
- The 100 Most Valuable Global Brands [Infographic]
- The 12 Breakthrough Brands of 2023 [Infographic]