What can you do to help your business's videos rank higher in search?
An infographic (below) from WebsiteBuilderExpress, which was based on this blog post, explores how to boost discovery and views.
Specifically, it looks at five video optimizations for search: writing transcripts, keeping titles and descriptions concise, creating engaging thumbnails, uploading to YouTube, and catering to the YouTube algorithm.
The infographic also covers tools that help with video search optimization.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- Eight Essential On-Page SEO Elements to Focus On [Infographic]
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework
- How Search Changed Last Year [Infographic]
- How Author Authority Affects Search Rankings
- SEO, Backlinks, and BEO: Three Pillars for Stronger PR and Brand Awareness
- How AI Will Affect Delivering Relevant Search Results