The COVID-19 pandemic has driven many businesses to permanently embrace a hybrid model, with workers splitting their time between home and the office.
While this transition has had many benefits for employees, it's also led to fresh stresses as they seek to establish boundaries between work and home, find effective ways to collaborate, and ensure they aren't missing out on key pieces of information.
An infographic (below) from Brother explores seven ways to make the transition to hybrid work less stressful for your team.
It also looks at some of the major pros and cons of hybrid work.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Three Ways to Help Women Join the Ranks of Agency Owners
- It's The Golden Age of Marketing. So Why Is the Fractional Model So Attractive?
- Is Microlearning the Future of Workplace Training? [Infographic]
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Delegation Tips From 10 Successful Leaders [Infographic]
- To Create Engaging Content, Your Marketing and Creative Teams Need to Be Strategic Partners