The COVID-19 pandemic has driven many businesses to permanently embrace a hybrid model, with workers splitting their time between home and the office.
While this transition has had many benefits for employees, it's also led to fresh stresses as they seek to establish boundaries between work and home, find effective ways to collaborate, and ensure they aren't missing out on key pieces of information.
An infographic (below) from Brother explores seven ways to make the transition to hybrid work less stressful for your team.
It also looks at some of the major pros and cons of hybrid work.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- The Top Challenges Companies Face in ESG Reporting
- Empowering Sales Success—The Role of Marketing in Sales Enablement: Owen Richards on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Has a Data Problem, and Here's What Can Fix It
- How to Attract and Retain Top B2B Marketing Talent
- How Employers' Political Stances Affect Recruiting and Retention
- What Remote Workers Do While on the Clock [Infographic]