By using account intelligence at the right time, B2B marketers can improve messaging, build the pipeline, and successfully execute account-based marketing (ABM).
So, what is the right time?
An infographic (below) from Emissary covers when account intelligence tends to be most useful.
Specifically, it looks at the key touchpoints for using account intelligence in ABM strategies, go-to-market strategies, and field marketing strategies.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Keeps Senior Marketers Up at Night?
- Inclusive B2B Marketing Techniques You Can’t Afford to Ignore: Sydni Craig-Hart on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Predictions for B2B Marketing in 2023