By using account intelligence at the right time, B2B marketers can improve messaging, build the pipeline, and successfully execute account-based marketing (ABM).
So, what is the right time?
An infographic (below) from Emissary covers when account intelligence tends to be most useful.
Specifically, it looks at the key touchpoints for using account intelligence in ABM strategies, go-to-market strategies, and field marketing strategies.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- A Beginner's Guide to Using GIFs in Marketing
- Five Critical Areas Salespeople Need to Improve On [Infographic]
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches