Delegation isn't simply about passing work down the command chain.
Effective delegation requires understanding which tasks and decisions need to be handed off and who is best suited within your organization to tackle them.
To help people become better delegators, OnDeck created an infographic (below) that explores the strategies of successful leaders.
It covers delegation tips from ten well-known entrepreneurs and executives, including Mark Zuckerberg, Sara Blakely, and Bill Gates.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- To Create Engaging Content, Your Marketing and Creative Teams Need to Be Strategic Partners
- The State of Ethnic Diversity in the Marketing Industry
- Seven Ways Management Accounting Can Benefit Your Marketing Operations
- B2B Revenue Marketing and Closing the Credibility Gap: Jim McHugh on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Much Time Do People Spend in Unnecessary Meetings?