Delegation isn't simply about passing work down the command chain.
Effective delegation requires understanding which tasks and decisions need to be handed off and who is best suited within your organization to tackle them.
To help people become better delegators, OnDeck created an infographic (below) that explores the strategies of successful leaders.
It covers delegation tips from ten well-known entrepreneurs and executives, including Mark Zuckerberg, Sara Blakely, and Bill Gates.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- How to Find and Nurture the Entrepreneurs in Your Company
- Does Marketing or Sales Own Customer Strategy?
- Five Tips for Effective Communication With Distributed Teams
- Taking the Long View: The Hardest But Most Valuable Way to Run an Agency
- What We've Got Here, Marketers, Is a Failure to Communicate (Marketing's Value)
- Data Privacy Dates to Watch for in 2023—And How to Prepare