Delegation isn't simply about passing work down the command chain.
Effective delegation requires understanding which tasks and decisions need to be handed off and who is best suited within your organization to tackle them.
To help people become better delegators, OnDeck created an infographic (below) that explores the strategies of successful leaders.
It covers delegation tips from ten well-known entrepreneurs and executives, including Mark Zuckerberg, Sara Blakely, and Bill Gates.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- The Top Challenges Companies Face in ESG Reporting
- Empowering Sales Success—The Role of Marketing in Sales Enablement: Owen Richards on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Has a Data Problem, and Here's What Can Fix It
- How to Attract and Retain Top B2B Marketing Talent
- How Employers' Political Stances Affect Recruiting and Retention
- What Remote Workers Do While on the Clock [Infographic]