Nostalgia marketing—referencing the past to spark positive emotions—can be a highly effective tactic.
What makes it work so well? An infographic (below) from Spiralytics explores what gives nostalgia marketing its power.
The infographic looks at the psychological benefits of nostalgia and how it establishes authenticity.
It also delves into nostalgia marketing statistics and examples of it in action.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges