Which companies tend to be incubators for startup founders?
To find out, OnDeck analyzed the LinkedIn profiles of 228,000 people who have worked for America's largest organizations.
Among all companies, management consulting firm Bain & Company has the highest share of former employees who have started their own venture (13%), the researchers found. Twitter has the highest share among tech companies and Goldman Sachs has the highest share among finance companies.
An infographic (below) covers the full list of the 30 companies with the highest share of former employees who are startup founders.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Career Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]
- Why Tone Matters More Than Ever in Business Communication
- LinkedIn Data: The 10 Most In-Demand Marketing and Sales Skills
- What Will Work Look Like in the Future? [Infographic]
- The 'Cringe' Buzzwords Used Most in LinkedIn Job Posts [Infographic]
- Four Ways Marketers Can Increase Their Productivity