Americans say work-from-home options are one of the things they value most in a job—second only to a competitive salary.
That's according to a survey conducted by Arris of 1,002 full-time workers from across the United States.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
Some 44% of respondents say their ideal working situation is to work from home full-time, 39% say their ideal is a hybrid situation, and 17% say they'd prefer to work at an office full-time.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- 2024 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- Are MBAs Prepared for Emerging Technologies? [Infographic]
- Why Employees Are Hesitant to Ask for a Raise [Infographic]
- The Power of Second Chances in B2B Marketing: Kellie Walenciak on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How CMOs Can Use AI to Make Career-Changing, Strategic Business Impact
- The 20 Companies That Produce the Most CEOs [Infographic]