Which metrics should chief marketing officers be following closely? Because so many insights are available, picking just a few to concentrate on can be challenging.
To help senior marketers decide what to focus on, DiGGrowth created an infographic (below).
It covers the five key metrics every CMO should be tracking according to DiGGrowth: return on investment, customer acquisition cost, conversion rates, customer lifetime value, and social media reach and engagement.
The infographic explains what each metric is, why it matters, and how to boost it.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Measurement & Analytics:
- How Marketers Can Navigate a World Minus Cookies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Design Surveys to Make Better Business Decisions [Infographic]
- Mastering the Revenue Attribution Puzzle: Tish Millsap on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Perils of Relying on Self-Reported Survey Respondents [Infographic]
- Unraveling the Mysteries of Marketing Attribution | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Seven GA4 Metrics to Help You Master User Behavior Analysis