Signals of brand authenticity are increasingly crucial to spurring shoppers to purchase products and services online.
That's according to a recent report from Emplify, which was based on data from 2,000 active users of social media who make purchases online.
An infographic (below) examines key findings from the report.
Specifically, it looks at the role reviews/ratings and customer service play in conveying brand authenticity, and how that authenticity then translates into sales and loyalty.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Growth Triad: Data, Tech, and Creativity
- Seven Tips for a Successful B2B E-Commerce Strategy