Although Google is most well known among marketers for search, its Google Display Network (GDN) is also a powerful platform for advertisers.
Using GDN, businesses can reach a wide range of different audiences across the internet with display advertising.
An infographic (below) from Brafton covers how to make the most of the Google Display Network.
Specifically, it provides five best-practices to follow in order to ensure your GDN campaigns achieve the highest possible return on investment.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- How B2B Marketers Can Tap Into Out-of-Home Transit Advertising
- Ad Tech Report: Is the Medium Rectangle's Era Over?
- LinkedIn Ads Myths, Hurdles, and Strategies B2B Marketers Need to Know: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show