Employers are increasingly looking to hire Gen Z workers: The cohort is expected to constitute 30% of the workforce by 2030.
However, many businesses struggle with Gen Z candidates' reneging on job offers or accepting roles and then quitting relatively quickly.
An infographic (below) from Abode explores data points and best-practices related to successfully hiring and retaining Gen Z talent.
It looks at how employers can get and keep Gen Z workers by focusing on a few key areas such as establishing clear expectations, fostering genuine transparency, and nurturing meaningful connections.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- The Top Challenges Companies Face in ESG Reporting
- Empowering Sales Success—The Role of Marketing in Sales Enablement: Owen Richards on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Has a Data Problem, and Here's What Can Fix It
- How to Attract and Retain Top B2B Marketing Talent
- How Employers' Political Stances Affect Recruiting and Retention
- What Remote Workers Do While on the Clock [Infographic]