Can generative AI do a better job than humans of creating pitch decks intended to secure funding?
To find out, Clarify Capital had 250 investors and 250 business owners look at pitch decks that had been created by GPT-4 as well as successful pitch decks that had been created by people. The participants were unaware that AI was involved in the study.
Overall, investors and business owners were much more likely to rate the AI-generated pitch decks as high quality and convincing.
An infographic (below) summarizes findings from the study.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Artificial Intelligence:
- How Well Do Senior Marketers Understand AI?
- How to Craft the Perfect Cold Email With ChatGPT
- The State of AI and Automation in Marketing Operations [Infographic]
- The Top Generative AI Tools for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- How Enterprises Are Using AI for Email Marketing
- Generative AI: What Keeps Me Up at Night