More than half of remote workers say they've cooked food and done laundry while on the clock.
That's according to a survey of 1,005 workers conducted by CraftJack.
An infographic (below) covers insights from the report related to what concerns work-from-home employees and what they really do with their time.
Some of the findings: more than half (54%) of remote workers have worked from their bed, and a quarter think their employers secretly monitor them to ensure they're working from home.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- Better Together: The Importance of Aligning Sales and Marketing Teams
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Insights, Strategies, and Success Indicators: Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Reduce Friction With a Yearend Marketing Road Map for Smooth Sailing in 2024
- Are Job Seekers Lying About Their AI Skills?
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023 | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Employee Engagement Strategies for Remarkable Experiences and Effective Onboarding: Joey Coleman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]