How can you ensure that your marketing campaigns will be engaging, memorable, and compelling?
Assessing your messaging before going live can be essential to success.
An infographic (below) from Crystal Clear Communications explores how to test your messaging pre-launch.
Specifically, it looks at how to create a "message map" by asking four key questions:
- Is the message clear?
- Is the message compelling?
- Is the message consistent?
- Is the message concise?
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Communications:
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top 10 Passive-Aggressive Workplace Email Phrases [Infographic]
- The Three Pillars of Winning Communication—Value, Passion, and Connection | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Why Marketing Needs to Cultivate Conversation and Community: Revisiting 'The Cluetrain Manifesto'
- The Three Pillars of Winning Communication—Value, Passion, and Connection: Steve Multer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips for Effective Communication With Distributed Teams